Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introduction

Hello Professor and Classmates,

I am Vanessa. I was totally confused with how to use this website at first. I am a sophomore declared as a Communication Studies major, but definitely looking into other majors. I was accepted into the Culinary Art institute, but declined the offer. I am looking into the Hospitality Management Field with an emphasis in food and beverage and also looking into minoring in Business. I really enjoy cooking and baking. I like to watch people cook and that's how I memorize procedure and what works with what. I also did Student Government in High School and went on a trip to Washington DC. Other interests I have are politics and helping people out. I have so many areas I am interested in and choosing a major has been difficult for me. I still don't know but I'm not too worried. I still have this year to figure it out.

- missvaness

No comments:

Post a Comment